Tonight Patrick Brown, Ontario PC Leader, attended a town hall in Port hope to discuss the Ontario PC Party’s plan to get Ontario back on the right track, the People’s Guarantee. PC MPP Todd Smith, and PC candidates Daryl Kramp, David Piccini, Dave Smith and Peter Bethlenfalvy joined Brown.
“The People’s Guarantee lays out our vision and our plan to bring change that works for Ontario,” said Brown. “At its core it’s very simple. It’s recognition of the need for change that works for you: the people, not the insiders.
“The People’s Guarantee is many commitments, but at its core it’s very simple,” Brown added. “It’s recognition of the need for change. It’s a promise of accountability to the people of Ontario. And above all, it’s a plan for you. That’s my Guarantee – the People’s Guarantee.”
The People’s Guarantee includes five achievable measures an Ontario PC government would take:
- 22.5% lower income taxes for the middle class
- A 75% refund of child care expenses
- 12% more off your hydro bill
- The largest mental health commitment in Canadian provincial history
- The first-ever Trust, Integrity and Accountability Act