Local Resources

Our Constituency Office can help in expediting a new or replacement birth certificate needed urgently for reasons such as travel or employment. The office of the Registrar General requires proof of urgency such as plane tickets or hotel reservations. Please call the Constituency Office at 1-800-665-3697.
If you need a replacement photo health card you can make your request by telephone or in writing as long as you have not changed any information as shown on the card itself, or the card has not expired. For more information contact the ServiceOntario, Infoline at: 1-866-532-3161 (Toll-free in Ontario only) TTY 1-800-387-5559. In Toronto, TTY 416-327-4282 Hours of operation : 8:30am – 5:00pm
You can find an online Power of Attorney kit at the web site for Ontario’s Ministry of the Attorney General or by clicking on the link below. You can also contact the Constituency Office at 1-800-665-3697 and we’ll glady mail the desired forms.
For more information on the Trillium Drug Program, or to download an application form, please click on the links below.
You can find information on a wide variety of things to see and do in Ontario as well as travel tips, maps and weather information at the Official Website of Ontario Tourism.
The Legislative Page program is available to grade 7 and 8 sutdent who have acheived success in both academic and extra-curricular activities. Pages participate in the legislative process, act as messengers in the Legislative Chamber, meet with politicians and officials, learn how laws are made and how the Province of Ontario is governed.
The Reservations Desk is open from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m and from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday to Friday. Call Interparliamentary and Public Relations at (416) 325-7500 and ask for “Bookings”. Collect calls are accepted. Tour requests may also be sent by fax at (416) 325-7489. Please visit the School Tours section of the Ontario Legislature website for more information.
OSAP is a financial aid program designed to provide loans, grants and scholarships to Ontario post-secondary students. For more information visit the official OSAP Website.
The Canada child tax benefit is a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help them with the cost of raising children under age 18.
Click on the following links for tips to help you submit a complete and correct general passport application.
Employment Insurance (EI) provides temporary financial assistance to unemployed Canadians who have lost their job through no fault of their own, while they look for work or upgrade their skills. Canadians who are sick, pregnant, or caring for a newborn or adopted child, as well as those who must care for a family member who is seriously ill with a significant risk of death, may also be assisted by Employment Insurance.
The Old Age Security program, provides a modest pension at age 65 if you have lived in Canada for at least 10 years. If you are a low-income senior, you may be eligible for other benefits as early as age 60.