TORONTO, ON – Today, the Ontario PC campaign released a new website and video highlighting how Steven Del Duca and Kathleen Wynne are the same.
“Apparently the NDP and the Conservatives are going to be defining our relationship in their ads, but they will not be able to describe my admiration for you, and your ability to articulate positions. You were a great minister in our cabinet, and I really am proud to support you as leader,” says Wynne in the video.
In the video, Kathleen Wynne not only endorses Steven Del Duca and praises his work as her right hand man, but states that their agenda is the same.
Why? Because Steven Del Duca and Kathleen Wynne are the same.
It’s not just their words that prove that Del Duca and Wynne are the same. Just look at their candidates – nothing but the same old Liberal team.
- Ibrahim Daniyal (Pickering-Uxbridge)
- Bob Gordanier (Dufferin-Caledon)
- Nadia Guerrera (York South-Weston)
- Kate Graham (London North Centre)
- Safdar Hussain (Brampton Centre)
- David Morris (Toronto Centre)
- Amanda Pulker-Mok (Lanark-Frontenac-Kingston)
- Surekha Shenoy (Cambridge)
- Ruby Toor (Brantford-Brant)
- Dipika Damerla (Mississauga East-Cooksville)
- Granville Anderson (Durham)
- Harinder Malhi (Brampton North)
- Soo Wong (Scarborough-Agincourt)
- Mazhar Shafiq (Scarborough Centre)
Kathleen Wynne has even spent the last couple of weeks attending fundraisers to raise money for Steven Del Duca’s Ontario Liberal Party.
Steven Del Duca was Kathleen Wynne’s right hand man for 15 years of scandal, waste, and mismanagement. He sat by her side as they raised taxes, killed jobs, and made life more expensive.
The evidence is staggering. Steven Del Duca and Kathleen Wynne, they’re the same.
Same higher taxes. Same job-killing policies. Same scandal, waste, and mismanagement.
Same old Ontario Liberal Party.